Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Reads

Sensing a theme here? Book about Vampire Jane Austen and then books about Zombies.  Guess I"m in a rut.

 Jane Vows Vengeance by Michael Thomas Ford
This is the next book in the series about Jane Austen as a vampire. This book read more like a mystery than a romance/drama like the others.  I liked it, but they tied everything up at the end that I think it would ruin things if they made a fourth book.

via

Walking Dead: Book 1 and Walking Dead: Book 2  and Walking Dead: Book 3 by Robert Kirkman
I started reading these graphic novels to see how different they were from the show by the same name.  So far there are some of the same elements, but the story is quite different.  I thought that the storyline was almost like reading a soap opera.  Lots and lots of drama.  I find this highly amusing because I have a friend who won't watch the TV show because he thinks it's too dramatic compared to the graphic novels.  Heh.  To each their own! 

1 comment:

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!