Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Simple Rose Tree Necklace

 I bought this pendant several years ago.  
I can't even remember if it was from Michaels, Joann Fabrics or Hobby Lobby.

 Anyhow it just hung around because I could never figure out what to do with it.

Then I bought a black chain.

I was still stuck.  

Should it have red danglies? Green?  Purple? 

Then I realized I didn't have any black jump rings or lobster clasps.  
Gold or silver colors just looked weird.  
So back it went into the bead box for many a moon.

Then I made some earrings that also had black toned metal on them. 
As luck would have it, Michaels sold a pack of black metal findings that included: French hooks, jump rings, crimp beads and lobster clasps.
Bingo!

Inspiration struck and I came up with this:
Simple and sweet.  I can't wait to wear it!

2 comments:

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!