Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another T-shirt surgery

Here's another shirt that was too large for me that I cut down to size.


 Our church does crop walk in the fall, so I left this shirt on the less fitted side.  That way I can wear a long sleeve shirt underneath if it's chilly outside.


If you notice, I made the shirt considerably wider at the bottom.  As I'm a shorty short pants this shirt goes way down over my bum.  Since my bum is considerably wider than my mid section, I allowed extra width to accommodate the junk in my trunk. The shirt now fits comfortably over my behind.  As an added bonus the sleeves are not so wide that you can see the side of my bra when I move my arm.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!