Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mini Cross stitch Decoupage

I went through a phase where I stitched up a bunch of little tiny cross stitches.  I had no idea what to do with them as they were too tiny to frame.  Then I had this idea to mod podge them onto a canvas.



It took me forever to figure out the layout, but it's very satisfying to know they all have a home now.

To me, the whole thing has a bit of a Jane Austen/Regency feel to it. hmm, or maybe that's just because I got done watching Pride and Prejudice for the umpteenth time today.

Either way, it's another one of those things that makes me smile when I look at it.  The picture now lives behind baby Groot in my computer room.  Baby Groot approves of Austen dontcha know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!