Thursday, December 17, 2009

Boldly go where no cookie has gone before...

I'm full on in cookie baking mode. I was going to post about these gingersnaps when I realized I had already wrote about them here. What I didn't mention in that post was that I did not find the recipe on Penzey's website. I first came across the recipe in their catalog where it is called "Great Grandma Moog's Gingersnap Cookies."

Being the mega geek that I am, every time I make these cookies I think of this lady pictured below. Yup, that's the mother of Quark from Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: The Next Generation. She is affectionately known by her children as Moogie. Who knew Ferengi were such avid bakers? I didn't think they had the lobes for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!