2. The daffodils are blooming!
3. Helping out in Blockette's Class.
4. Realizing that we've been living in this house longer than we did in our previous house...and feeling good about it.
5.The stain from the black dry erase marker on my favorite pair of jeans gets a bit lighter every time I use the Tide pen on it.
6. Time spent telling silly, but dark stories to Blockette.
7. Finding time to read good enjoyable books.
8. Blockette seems to have turned the corner on schoolwork I give her at home. She seems excited to do it now and has gone from complaining it is too hard, to too easy.
9. When I set the spatula on fire, I was able to put it out before I set anything else aflame.
10. Mrblocko washed the dishes for me, even though I know he really didn't want to.