Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #2

Uh oh. Only the second Thursday of the year and already I'm forgetting to post on time!

1. I didn't cancel my Dr, apt.

2. Blockette and M didn't argue at all on Friday.  (Whoohoo!)

3. The screen door is functioning better.

4. First time I shoveled this winter wasn't until January 12th. (Must be some sorta record.)
myspace layouts
5. It finally snowed. (Blockette was so excited!)

6. I went to the grocery store on Thursday instead of Friday so I wouldn't have to drive in the "first snow of the season." (People forget how to drive in snow every year.)

7. I convinced my husband to leave work early so it wouldn't take him 12 hours to get home driving in rush hour.

8. Mrblocko got home safely, and in time to eat a late dinner with us.

9.On Thursday I walked 9,652 steps according to my pedometer.  (My goal is to do 10,000 and the closest I've ever come this winter is around 4K.)

10. Snugly kitties who lay on sore muscles and purr and purr and purr until you both fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!