Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spice Girl

One of my friends is in the process of moving.  Like everyone does when they move, she was complaining about the amount of stuff she and her family has accumulated.  During one phone conversation she mentioned how she had way too many spices, some that she never even used.

I laughed at her.  Yes.  Laughed out loud at her, not even the fake lol that people write these days.  Nice friend I am eh?

See the thing is, I have a LOT of spices.   One might even go so far as to say that I have a problem.  An addiction to spices.

I mean I knew I had a lot of spices, but I didn't realize how many I actually had until I couldn't find the Red Pepper Flakes the other day.  I wondered how bad things actually were so I took inventory. I had 37 different spices or blends..in one cabinet, and 47 in another.


Yeah, like I said...I MIGHT have a teensy weensy problem.

It's really not my fault though.  Penzeys Spices is my pusher.  See when you sign up for their catalog they send you coupons to try spices out...for free.  FREE I tells ya.  Really yummy spice blends.  Spice blends that your child gets addicted to and must have on eggs or chili or whatever so when your free stuff runs out you have to go back to Penzeys and actually buy some more.  Because you are a good and wonderful mother, and not because you like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!