Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #3

1. Not being in the car when I had digestive issues.

2. Getting out with my friend for a few hours on Tues.

3. Blockette's playdate with M on Monday.

4. I didn't screw up Mrblocko's cake this year.

5. The lawn in the back yard isn't going to need to be mowed for months so I won't have to pick up all the sticks back there for months too!

6. Blockette is a fast learner.

7. Resting instead of helping out at church on Wed.

8. I only had to shovel a half inch today.

9. No one even raised an eyebrow when Blockette exclaimed rather loudly, "The Pastor looks just like a black man!" when she meant to say "Men in Black." (They have a secret agent theme going on at their youth group this session.)

10. I have not maimed or injured anyone today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!