Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thurs #37

1. Yet another week of not getting run over by careless drivers.

Source: Painting by Antton Pavlenko
2. My cold isn't so bad that I had to call in sick.

3. Naps.

4. I really like Blockette's teacher.

5. Cool Autumn weather.

6. Standing out in the rain wasn't as horrible as I imagined.

7. Free Chick-Fil-A. (Blockette has been wanting to go there all summer, never mind they hadn't finished building it until recently.)

8. Opting to not help make Dinner at church. (No one wants my sneezy snot nose anywhere near their food.)

9. We ran out of propane at the end of grilling the meal, not the middle.

10. My brain really hasn't been replaced by boogies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!