2. Mrblocko teaching Blockette how to grill.
3. The congregation voted yes for the new associate pastor.
4. No one made a scene when the vote was announced. (Mrblocko and I were seriously worried about this.)
5. Having a back up plan when the dessert I made for Church turned out weird.
6. Our pastor, who had a medical scare earlier in the week, seems to be doing fine now.
7. I slept the whole night in my own bed. (It's so nice to have more than 3 consecutive hours of sleep.)
8 .I didn't get wet when the city decided it would be fun to flush the hydrants 5 minutes before school started. (I even asked the guy to wait. Dude said, "OK." then went ahead and did it anyhow.)
9. I didn't reflexively punch the kid who jumped out and growl-screamed at Blockette and I as we were coming up the stairs at church on Wed.
10. Blockette did not get all dramatic when she discovered she did not like artichokes.