Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thurs # 39

1. Helping out at church during the week.

2. Having some self control when I went shopping.  (I may have spent more than I wanted to, but it was all stuff that we needed, as opposed to just wanting.)

3. My nephew was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.  (This might sound weird to be thankful for this, but at least his parents know what they are facing and can move forward from there.)

4. Staying calm while Blockette had a meltdown over using the Dictionary.  (Amazing how long it takes to have a meltdown vs. how long it takes to look up a word in the Dictionary.)

5. Finally feeling productive during the day, and not just too pooped to do anything but take a nap before and after lunch.

6. Killing that monster spider on the wall in the bathroom without screaming.  (Not that the screaming would have mattered, Blockette was already not sleeping and screwing around in her room...the whole reason why I came upstairs in the first place.)

7. I didn't smash a hole in the wall when I smashed the above mentioned spider with my shoe.

8. Cool crisp mornings.

9. Realizing I was going to make a duplicate post about a recipe I already made, before I actually wrote the post.

10. Finding a replacement for dinner, without having to make a trip to the store, when I realized ALL the onions in the house were mushy and bad. (We were going to have crockpot apples and onions, but instead I made crockpot mulligatawny stew.)

1 comment:

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!