Friday, May 20, 2011

'11 Happy Dance #6: Dancing Ring

I saw this quick and easy little craft for Dancing rings on Isle Tri. When I first saw the tutorial, I made a mental note to look for some cheap plastic little bracelets so I could make one for Blockette. Then, I remembered Blockette got a bracelet in a birthday party grab bag. Boo thinks it is a toy for him, so we have to store it in a plastic bag. Ribbons and kitty bellies are not a pleasant combination. Here's a close up of all the little ribbons I used. They were odds and ends I'd amassed over the years. I knew I'd find a use for them sooner or later. I guess it DOES pay to be a crafting pack rat. It makes me wish I didn't downsize on my crafting supplies when we moved into this house 5 years ago. Think of all the missed crafting potentials. Sigh.

Anyhow, Blockette and I decided this is an outside toy, so we don't have to worry about Boo or Basil eating/destroying it. Yesterday we had a reprieve from the rain, so she donned her fairy wings and wand, and danced her heart out in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!