Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday 18.11

1. Finally a morning with no fits!
2. Coming home with a cartload of rockin awesome deals at the grocery store.
3. Getting less crabby by talking with my mom on the phone.
4. The cookies I made for the bake sale sold out before the end of the bake sale. (1st time for that!)
5. When I dropped my insulated water bottle it just broke, and didn't shatter and send plastic shards everywhere.
6. Finding Tasteology to further fuel my food blogger obsession. (see also Foodgawker and Tastespotting)
7. Feeling brave enough to experiment with leftovers to make a new meal with no recipe.
8. The bunny eating weeds outside my craft room windo. She saw me and just kept munching away. (Man those bunnies have some HUGE black eyes!)
9. Blockette being a big girl when I got sick from the heat.
10. Patience.

1 comment:

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!