Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday 20.11

1. The bunny eating weeds in my yard.
2. All the beautiful bird songs I hear while typing at my computer, and the intense hunting my cat Boo does as he stalks them through the window.
3. A nice visit with friends.
4. Yanking Blockette's chain.
5. How awesome Blockette played at her soccer game, even though she didn't score and her team didn't win. (They actually had some offence and defence!)
6. Blockette doesn't care if I meet her at the bus in my jammies.
7. Not having to water the plants because the rain is doing it for me.
8. Making tortillas with Blockette.
9. Hilarious Zombie books.
10. Figuring out how to mend one of Blockette's denim jumpers.
11. Finding the crack that went half way across my fingernail before I snagged it on something and ripped the whole nail off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!