Friday, August 19, 2011

Fairy Garden Update

My uncle gave Blockette some accessories for the Fairy garden for her birthday. The set came with a birdhouse, beehive, 2 urns, a fire pit, 2 chairs, wheelbarrow, shovel, rake and arbor. I've been meaning to post a picture on here but whenever I remember, it's raining out. So I finally get out there and look what I saw!
The nasturtiums are climbing up the fairy Arbor!  Hopefully you can tell that from the picture.  As all the fairy stuff is brown, it sort of blends into the ground.  Fairies like that sort of thing  though.

Blockette wants me to inform you that what we thought was a fairy house is too small to be a fairy house, so it must be a fairy shed.  It does make since to have a shed in a garden.  But if that is a fairy shed...where is the fairy house????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!