Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday 8.11

This week I'm thankful for:

1. A great visit with my mom.
2. Enjoying a nice quiet dinner out with Mrblocko.
3. Teasing Blockette about being a Ninja.
4. How well behaved Blockette has been and the improvement in her behavior as a whole over the past 6 months.
5. Finally ordering new glasses.
6. Mrblocko finding the running shoes he has always wanted and they were 40% off (and not ugly as sin.)
7. My budding theologian.
8. Blockette's self confidence
9. My mom getting home safe driving in the nasty snowstorm.
10. When I dropped the 5 pound unopened jar of peanut butter only the lid broke into 2 pieces, and I was able to duct tape it back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!