Friday, July 15, 2011

Quik Magic Crystal Potion

Are the wizards and witches in your house hankering for something refreshing this summer? Why not try this Quik Magic Crystal Potion. It's sure to quench your thirst after a long hard day of casting magical spells. 

2/3 c crystals
1/3 c rock dragon scales, ground into a fine brown powder
pinch of white rock from the sea

Combine crystals, scales and rock into a fine powder. Add 1-2 T of powder to 1 c unicorn milk and stir. Drink with a spoon and straw.

Or head over to Sugar Bananas for the "muggle" version of homemade nesquik.

P.S. Mrblocko says this is a tasty addition to a nice hot cup of coffee too.

P.P.S. I can't believe I'm waiting over 24 hours to go and see the final Harry Potter movie.  I used to go to the midnight screenings.  I must be getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!