1. The squirrels didn't dig up all the plants I put in the side garden.
2. The rabbit who was nibbling on my parsley plant, saved enough for us to use in dinner this evening.
3. A quiet evening to myself.
4. Figuring out how to upload pictures with my new camera. (I've got lots of backlogged posts so it may be a while before I post pictures from the new camera. You'll be able to tell when I do because the photo quality is a bazillion times better.)
5. Boo is a good bug hunter.
6. Getting a project 99% finished while Blockette was at Vacation Bible School.
7. I didn't freak out when I saw the stingy bug house forming on the apex of of the overhang of our garage roof.
8. There are fairies living in our garden. (They built a house and everything.)
9. Finally finding some books I'm enjoying reading.
10. Turning the AC off.
11. None of the trees in our yard, or our immediate neighbors' yards were knocked over in the big wind storm.
12. Free popcorn at the hardware store. (Cause I was not full from dinner and that hit the spot exacty.)
13. I'm not such a wimp anymore. (I can carry a full grill propane tank one handed.)
14. Eating dinner with Mrblocko unexpectedly.
15. Mrblocko is not afraid to take down stingy bug houses.