Friday, November 16, 2012

Belated Thankful Thurs #46

 
source
   1. We got the leaves raked into piles before it started to hail.

   2. A nice early Thanksgiving dinner at my Father-in-laws.

   3. Blockette isn't coughing through the night.

   4. My mom says her physical therapy is already helping to reduce the   pain from her fall last month.

   5. I didn't sob hysterically when I dropped a sheet of cookies taking them out of the oven, even though I wanted to.

source

 6. I also didn't shed a single tear when I dropped my purse in the grocery store and everything fell out onto the ground.  (Of course I wanted to crawl into a hole in the ground, but at least there were no waterworks.)

7. I didn't scream and freak out the preschool kids when I saw the giant bug in the church basement.

8. Potential Black Friday deals found on the internet.

9. Sleeping all night.

10. Blockette waiting in the office after school for me is working out well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!