Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thurs #45

source
1. I only have a sinus infection, not strep.

2. The same goes for Blockette.

3. Blockette only missed a short day of school from her croup.

4. I went half way through my antibiotic before I got a wonky tummy.

5. Blockette decided that instead of going out to eat as a reward for her report card, that we would just stay in and order pizza. (Her and I were just so miserable.)

6. Blockette slept through the whole night.  First night all week.

7. I had no excuse not to go out and vote because voting was at the school, and we had parent teacher conferences that day.
source


8 . Blockette got an awesome report card.

9. The issues Blockette had at school were resolved by the new seating arrangement.  (No more daily reports about so and so doing this or that...Hooray!)


source




10.  I was in a good enough mood to laugh instead of cry when I had a massive fail in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!