Thursday, October 23, 2014

30 Days of Pumpkin-Day Twenty-two: Pumpkin and Cream Frappe

There aren't too many chilled pumpkin flavored drinks that I enjoy. Pumpkin and Cream Frappe from Peanut Butter and Peppers is on the short list.

Mrblocko did not even want to try it, but Blockette and I thought it was delish!


I love the frothy bit that floats to the top. I wish I could make the entire drink as frothy as the bit on the top of the drink.  Maybe I could do it if I had one of those fancy schmansy blenders.  Alas, I have an old one that struggles with ice.  I persevered and made do and it all worked out in the end.

This is the perfect drink for a warm autumn day!

Pumpkin and Cream Frappe from Peanut butter and peppers
1c Almond or coconut milk (I used almond milk)
2T pumpkin
1/2 t vanilla
1/4 t pumpkin pie spice
1T Maple Syrup
5 ice cubes
Dash of cinnamon

Combine all ingredients and process in a blender until smooth and frothy. Top with Whipped cream if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!