Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday 41

1. The big snow storm managed to pass us by.
2. I officially have all my Christmas shopping done.
3. I also managed to find all the addresses for people's Christmas cards AND get them all sent off.
4. Cookie baking time has begun.
5. Cookie eating time has begun.
6. Mrblocko's sister was not hurt when she got robbed.
7. Seeing friends I haven't seen in ages.
8. None of the 4 year olds picked their noses or had to go potty in the middle of the Christmas pagent.
9. Neither did Blockette.
10. Poofy Christmas stickers one of my friends gave to Blockette. She practically begged me to take them off her hands. They have literally provided hours and hours of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!