Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday 2.11

1. A night out with my best friend.
2. I caught my cutting mistake on the quilt I was working on before I went to the fabric store.
3. finding the fabric I needed at Joann. (not all white on white floral fabric is the same people so don't wind them on the same bolt, OK fabric store employees?)
4. I caught the piecing mistake I made on the quilt and realized it was time to stop working on it for the day before I started throwing things (Like knives and cats).
5. Taking down the Christmas decorations at church didn't take all morning like we thought it might.
6. My eyes are healthy according to the Dr.
7. The world's tiniest snowman.
8. I am now the proud owner of a bazillion heart shaped cookie cutters.
9. I was given the green light to stay in bed this morning.
10. I chose to get up anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a good day to me. I hope the new year brings you health and happiness. I love your recipe for cranchiladas. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!