Friday, August 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday 31.11

(Only a day late this time!)

1. Letting Mrblocko convince me it was ok to splurge and go to the Museum of Science and Industry.
2. Letting Mrblocko buy me a hoodie at the museum because it was brr freezing cold in there.
3. Popcorn and movie night at home.  (YAY for Phineas and Ferb)
4. Being almost done with Blockette's School shopping.  (I still have to get her an art smock. Where do buy an art smock for a kid anyway?  I'll probably just have to buy fabric and make one.)
5. Sleeping with the windows open.
6. The little sunflower that finally decided to open up.
7. I finally have buds on both my tomato plants and my pepper plant!
8. Homemade ice cream! (will write more about that later.)
9. My mom coming to visit.
10. Getting everything done that I needed to.
11. Realizing Blockette needed new shoes for school and church BEFORE we went to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!