Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's the Deal?

First off, to the guy smoking a cigarette who was stopped at the light next to me the other day when it was finally nice enough to drive with the windows down: What's the deal with you sticking your arm so far out of your window that your cigarette was practically inside the passenger side of my car? I realize you don't want the stinky smoke inside your own car. Trust me, I want it in mine even less than you do.

Second, cat, what is the deal? What makes you think it is suddenly ok to sit on the Dining Room table.
Just cause you are a senior kitty doesn't mean the rules have changed.

Third, Hey Pepper plant?  What is the deal?  Where are my sweet red peppers?  Don't you know it is the second week in August?
What happened to those 2 cute little blossoms you had four weeks ago?  Let's get on the ball.

Fourth, that goes for you too tomato plants.  What is the deal?  Last year I was swimming in little wee grape tomatoes.  This year?  Nuthin.  Not so much as a single blossom.  Your leaves look healthy enough.  We make sure you get enough water, so what is the deal???

At least the Zinnias and Marigolds seem to be enjoying themselves.  Blossom away little ones.  Blossom away.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, he's just a little too comfy. My husband went down to make coffee one morning and found him sitting there. My camera happened to be in the kitchen so he snapped a picture. Not bad for a picture taken in the dark.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!