Sick of pumpkin yet?
I'm still going strong, rockin my stylish orange glow.
Because now that Christmas is over, we can't possibly eat Christmas cookies!
Actually, I made these before Thanksgiving...I'm only about a month behind on my posting. Better late than never eh?
I didn't have any quick cook oats and the time, so I used Old Fashioned, or Rolled oats instead. I was also too lazy to whip out the food processor to make my own so I just used regular flour. I think it turned out great. If you use regular flour, you won't need as much liquid to make the dough come together.
These little cookie dough balls were great when I needed a snack or wanted something sweet. Two little cookies were the perfect amount to satisfy my craving.
No Bake Pumpkin Cookie Dough Balls from Chocolate Covered Katie
- 3/4 cup quick oats (I used old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (I was too lazy and used unbleached flour)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup xylitol or sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- optional: a pinch pumpkin pie spice (I used 1/4 t)
- optional: handful mini chocolate chips (I left this out)
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (or sweet potato puree)
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used veg oil, but they would set up better if you used coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons milk of choice, as needed (add this last if your dough isn't coming together.)