Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thurs #49

source
1. The beautiful unseasonable weather at the beginning of the week.

2. Basil had to go to the vet with nothing more serious than a popped boil. (I thought he had gouged out a mole.)

3. Blockette loves her Advent calendar.

4. Blockette was telling the truth about her homework.

5. My best friend finally closed on their house!

6. People are cautious drivers at the school crosswalk on a foggy day.

7. Even though people are jerks and sometimes slam on their brakes, I haven't gotten hit yet.

source
8. Making one last trip to the planetarium.

9. At least part of Picmonkey is still free.

10. I got so much done today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!