Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bubble up chili dog casserole



I made this for eating while watching the superb owl this year.  I wanted chili, but i also wanted something super simple that wasnt as potentially messy as eating chili while not sitting at a table.  I thought it was pretty good.  I dont think Teenblock cared too much for it.  I think she refused to eat the leftovers.  yay more for mrblocko and i.

Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole adapted via the salty marshmallow
1 (28 ounce) Can Chili, without beans
8 Hot Dogs, Cut in pieces
1 (16 ounce)  Pillsbury Grands
2 Cups Shredded Cheese

Preheat 375 F.  Spray 9x13 dish.Quarter biscuits. toss in bowl.  add sliced dogs, chili and 1 c cheese. stir.  pour in dish, cover w foil.  bake 30 min. add more cheese. bake for at least 30 more min.

These bubble up casseroles always seem to take at a minimum an hour to bake fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!