Sunday, February 25, 2018

Rice Krispie treats in a mug

So after accidentally deleting (and not being able to recover) an entire folder on my computer that held everything I'd ever baked since I stopped blogging, I'm going to attempt at blogging again.  Sometimes its just going to be the recipe I made with no comments other than how i changed it. And I'm not going to worry about grammar or spelling.  If you are reading this and have a problem with that.  Calmly bite your tongue and walk away.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here's a recipe I was able to remember and recover.  Good thing too because its amaze balls.  Rice Krispie treats for one, in the microwave. I have tried crushed cornflakes, cinnamon life and chocolate krispies as well.  The coco krispies were my fav by far.

single serving krispie treats in the microwave via The comfort kitchen
1/2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
4 large marshmallows, or 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup Rice Krispies cereal

In a micro-safe mug, nuke butter on high until completely melted (about 30 sec). Add marshmallows and nuke for 20 seconds more. (Marshmallows will puff up, so be careful to not let them overflow from mug.) Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.

Stir in cereal until well blended.

Eat while hot before the marshmellows completely solidify and turn to cement.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, How terrible that must have been to lose those files! UGH! Thank you for still posting - screw grammar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!