Friday, October 19, 2012

Art by Blockette

This is Blockette's latest creation.  The whole design is only about 3x3 inches.

Blockette named the girl in this picture Amphles, because she wanted a name that had four consonants in a row.  I'm not sure why.  Sometimes it's best not to ask these things.

All 4 girls are Amphles, but they are in costumes of different lands.

I don't know exactly what prompted her to draw this, but my guess is that it has to do with the world mythology book she checked out of the library the other day.  That, and playing (what is probably too much) Titan Quest on the computer with her father.

I know I'm biased, but I think it's pretty awesome for a 7 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!