Friday, October 12, 2012

Ten more things you might not know about me

Source
1. I can't stand it when people write "chow" instead of "ciao," or "wala" instead of "voilĂ ." It's like the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.

2. My 12 year old car has just over 53,000 miles on it.

3. I can't seem to throw away twist ties.
Some day all those twist ties I've saved will, in turn, save the world.  Seriously.

4. I have very vivid, graphically violent nightmares.

5. I will roll my eyes at you if you complain that a coffee cake doesn't taste like coffee.

6. No matter how hard I try, I can't do more than two things at once.

Source
7. I LOVE peeling sunburned skin.
 It makes me giggle when I get one of those BIG sheets of skin.  There is something so disturbing and satisfying about it.

8. I yell at the computer when I see some sort of DIY project that only costs $10 (or something along those lines).
Sure it only costs that much except for the hundreds of dollars worth in power tools you used to assemble said project!!!!
(Yeah I just yelled that in my head as I typed it.) 

source
9. I cursed like a sailor when my daughter was born ... before I had the epidural.
No Joke.

I got dirty looks from the nurses and everything.
I'm pretty sure I made up some new words too. 

10. To me, it's less scary to walk into oncoming traffic than to make small talk with someone other than a close friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!