1. I can't stand it when people write "chow" instead of "ciao," or "wala" instead of "voilà." It's like the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.
2. My 12 year old car has just over 53,000 miles on it.
3. I can't seem to throw away twist ties.
Some day all those twist ties I've saved will, in turn, save the world. Seriously.
4. I have very vivid, graphically violent nightmares.
5. I will roll my eyes at you if you complain that a coffee cake doesn't taste like coffee.
6. No matter how hard I try, I can't do more than two things at once.
It makes me giggle when I get one of those BIG sheets of skin. There is something so disturbing and satisfying about it.
8. I yell at the computer when I see some sort of DIY project that only costs $10 (or something along those lines).
Sure it only costs that much except for the hundreds of dollars worth in power tools you used to assemble said project!!!!
(Yeah I just yelled that in my head as I typed it.)
I'm pretty sure I made up some new words too.
10. To me, it's less scary to walk into oncoming traffic than to make small talk with someone other than a close friend.