Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Mathmatician

Yesterday morning Mrblocko left for work early so it was just Blockette and myself in the house this morning. I asked Blockette what she wanted to do while I was in the shower. She asked if she could do math. I said sure and gave her a blank piece of paper.

When I got out of the shower this is what she showed me:
Now Mrblocko had shown Blockette some addition problems Sunday evening. He wrote them down for her on a separate piece of paper. As far as I know this was the first time she had seen addition problems written out like this. I thought perhaps Blockette had just copied them from what Mrblocko had done. I asked her to show me the math daddy had written out for her. He wrote out one plus one through six, two plus one though six, three plus two through seven, and four plus one through six. She wrote those problems out, and solved them, all on her own.

I'm very scared and going to hide under the bed for the next 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!