I decided to start something new on this blog. Lately, it seems like I've been letting the little things in life get to me. I thought that if I took the time to stop and remember all the little good things that happened to me durring the week, those little "bad" things wouldn't seem so bad.
Why Thursday? Well, besides it starts with a "th" like thankful, but it's about as far away from Sunday as you can get in a week. I have no problem being thankful at church, but I'd like to remember to be thankful for all my blessings throughout the week.
Some of the things I say I'm thankful for on here might seem trivial and a tad bit superficial. Perhaps, but they have usually been proceeded by something not so fantastic.
This isn't really for anyone else, but if I say publicly that I'm going to write about them on this blog I'll be more inlined to remember.
So here goes. In no particular order, this week I'm thankful for:
1. Blockette saying "I was her best mom she ever wanted" out of the blue while she was coloring.
2. Free antibiotics at Meijer.
3. Tax refunds
4. Blockette choosing things like Pad Thai and Swedish Meatballs over things like Mac and Cheese or PBJ
6. Peanut butter cookies with M&M's
7. Discovering new tulip sproutlings