Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2

Hey I remembered to do this 2 weeks in a row! Yay!
Here is this weeks thankful list:

1. Sleeping with the windows open.
2. The can of pop that exploded in the pantry was diet.
3. My husband is as geeky as I am.
4. The rabbits didn't eat ALL the tops off the tulip leaves.
5. The hydrangea I thought I killed this fall has little tiny buds.
6. The funny noises Blockette was making while I was helping her rollerskate for the first time.
7. Hearing the mourning doves coo.
8. "You are dumb" is the worst insult Blockette can think of.
9. Blockette saying she wants to keep me in her heart forever.
10. My best friend knows exactly what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!