Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kickin' it HP Style

I am sort of mildly obsessed with looking at stuff on Pinterest. I don't actually have my own account because that would mean I'd need to be on Facebook, and I don't wanna do that. Plus having a pinterest account would be even more of a time waster than surfing Pinterest itself.

Anyhow, I found this posting that took me to a link that lead me to this You tube video.
It's a Parody of Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night(TGIF)" The video isn't the most creative compared to some parodies, but the lyrics are pretty awesome. OK. Awesome if you are freaky on HP.

Then I started looking at more Harry Potteresque videos on You tube and came across this one:

It's not a parody, but contains scenes from the movies set to Ke$ha's " Blow." The video is edited really well. Not to mention the song pretty much rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!