Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday 34.11

1. Blockette working out a sharing issue all on her own.
2. Scoring some super deals on groceries.
3. Finding things to occupy my day while Blockette is at school.
4. At least Blockette told the truth when she got in trouble.
5. Getting the nerve to talk to our neighbor in Spanish.
6. Remembering enough Spanish to actually have a conversation. (Even if I can't conjugate my verbs properly.)
7. It's hot again so I have an excuse to turn the AC back on.  (Stupid Allergies.)
8. My Roma tomato plant has lots of little tomato-lings popping up everywhere!
9. My mom. (Thanks for letting me vent and complain, and yes you are the smartest.)
10. Sleeping almost the whole night in bed.  (Yay AC!)




11.  I don't live in a climate where they have bigger spiders than the one that was in the bathroom last night.

12. I didn't scream and wake up Blockette when I saw a fore mentioned spider.

13. Mrblocko smooshed that bad boy.

14. I'm not a boy who has to smoosh icky bugs for his irrational wife.

15. Mrblocko didn't fall in the process of removing the offending monster.

16. I don't really have arachnid incontinence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!