Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rotary Blade Sharpening

So maybe I've been living on another planet, but I just found out this really awesome tip on how to sharpen your rotary blade over at Penny's Hands.  Wanna know what the trick is?  Tin foil!!! (or if you belong in the 21st century, Aluminum Foil.)

Yeah, you just run your rotary over the foil and shazaam...it's good as new.

People, you can do this with scissors and paper punchers too!  How neato is that?

OK.  I'll go back under my rock again.  Next week, maybe I'll tell you about these new fangled things they have for warming up your feet.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'll just give you a hint...they're called socks!  Drat.  I ruined it.  Now I have to think of another equally exciting post for next Saturday.  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's something I'd never heard of!!! Is there room under that rock for two! LOL!!! Thanks for a great tip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!