Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday 39.11

1. The amusement from the look of Shock and Horror when Blockette realized who Anakin Skywaker REALLY is!

2. The three of us sitting in bed as Mrblocko read the first chapter of Prisoner of Azkaban out loud.

3. Mega savings again at the grocery store.

4. Mrblocko handling Blockette's temper tantrum while we were at a friend's house.

5. Getting the front yard raked before the leaves got crunchy and hard to rake.

6. Mrblocko took Blockette to soccer and let me stay home so I wouldn't catch a cold.

7. Blockette was brave enough to try going down the zip line swing!  (She's braver than I am!)

8. Blockette commenting to Mrblocko how neat it was that his face is glittery from all the little white hairs.  (Yeah, he immediately went and shaved.  hehehe.)

9. Splurging on ice cream with Blockette after finding out I didn't get that job I applied for. (It had Oreos, Baby Ruth and Butterfingers in it...just what the Dr. ordered.)

10. The not too hot, not too cold, sunshiny weather this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!