Saturday, November 12, 2011

'11 Happy Dance #31: Another Patch for Blockette

Honestly, does the child scoot around the floor all day on her knees?  I swear the way she wears her pants out she does.  Mrblocko asked me if we needed to buy her some more.  I told him nope. What would be the point in buying her new ones when she would just get those holey in a month.  I'm fully skilled in patching, and we have plenty of scrap denim, so why not?

I covered this patch with some fabric my best friend gave me not too long ago.  It is mottled with orange, green and purple.  I thought the green would look best with the yellow ruffle so I used a part of the fabric that was mostly green.

Someone had a case of the wiggles.  I don't know how many times I told her to stand still.  Finally, I had the brilliant idea of having my model lay on the floor.   This did result in far fewer blurry photos, but no less silliness.
I have no idea what she is doing here, but I told her it looked like she was trying to pick her nose.

Nose-picking is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!