Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 43.11

1. Mrblocko got to have a night out with his friends.

2. Blockette and I had a fun girls night in.

3. Mrblocko and Blockette helping me with the laundry (without complaining) when I was feeling yucky.

4. Being able to sew things for Blockette that make her smile.

5. Saying no.

6. Not screwing up dinner two nights in a row.

7. Waiting until Saturday to break into the Halloween candy.

8. Most of the house is not carpeted = easy cat pukie clean up.

9. Blockette's awesome report card.

10. The green tomatoes on the counter are finally starting to ripen.  (Thanks for the paper bag tip mom!)

11.  The rice at church transformed from a watery mess to perfection in the last 5 minutes of cooking.

12.  Blockette and M didn't hide this time when it was time to leave church.  (Yay!  They listened!)

2 comments:

  1. You have a really neat thankful list going. I must start one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sometimes it seems like I'm having such a horrible week it's hard to think of something to be thankful about. But there's always something. It really is helping me change my perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!