Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 44.11

1. Blockette loving the new math workbook I bought her that she wants to do pages in it even on the weekends.

2.Mrblocko making dinner on Sunday.

3. Blockette handling it like a big girl when she couldn't do Feed My Starving Children because she had a cold.

4. At least I don't have Bronchitis.

5. The gloomy rain and wind is blowing all the leaves off the trees so I should only have to rake one more time this Fall.
 Fall Faery From Ruth Sanderson's Golden Wood Studio
6. Mrblocko has been very understanding with my severe case of the grumps since I've been sick.

7. My best friend's idea for a gift for another friend.

8. All the news that I'm watching in the wee hours of the morning is keeping me abreast of what's going on in the world.

9. I'm getting ready to actually sew the pieces of my quilt into blocks. 

10. Mrblocko drove Blockette to school today when the bus didn't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!