Wednesday, March 16, 2011

'11 Happy Dance #5: Reversible Tank Top

From an Igloo is such an awesome blog. They have the best tutorials there! This is the same blog where I found the tutorial for adding a ruffle to the bottom of a pair of jeans. This time I made a reversible sun top for Blockette.

Side one has fairies all over it, and matches her newly ruffled patchy pants.
Side two matches her newly ruffled "superstar" pants.
Now if I could only get her to stop mugging for the camera for more than 2 seconds...

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add that the top was super fast to make. I cut the fabric out one morning while Blockette was in school, and did the stitching another. All in all, it took me about 3 hours to make the top. Considering the snails pace that I sew, 3 hours is really quick!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!