Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Power of Advertizing

I am stitting here at the computer and Blockette is playing Legos on the floor next to me. She just came up to me and showed me her latest creation. "See this mom? This is my iphone." Then she showed me it's features using the sweep and tap motion that you do with an iphone.

The scary thing was that the iphone was the right size...and neither Mrblocko or I own iphones. As far as I know, the only place she has seen an iphone is on TV. Sigh. Guess the advertisers should get a raise since they have succeeded in infiltrating the minds of Kindergartners.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, it's true, many years ago I was talking to my mom about someone who had a drug problem and my then 3 year-old nephew popped his head up from his coloring book and said "drugs are bad, they scramble your brain" . . . it was a television commercial at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!